I am a licensed clinical psychologist in Erie, Colorado. I earned my bachelors degree in psychology at the University of Colorado at Boulder. I did my graduate work – earning both my masters and doctoral degrees in clinical psychology – at the University of Denver. I have experience working in hospital, community mental health, long term care, school, and private practice settings.
I have been a psychologist for almost 20 years, and opened my office in Erie in 2006. I work with teens, adults and couples.
I love being a psychologist, and believe in the power of good mental health. In my practice, I aim to use humor, compassion, and common sense – together with evidence-based treatment strategies – to help my clients strengthen their families, improve their overall health, and achieve their treatment goals.
If you are interested in hearing more about my specialties, or would like to make an appointment, please call me at 303-828-3080 or email me at email@example.com. I look forward to talking with you soon!
Here’s a little more information about my background, experience and education:
Stephanie S. Smith, PsyD
Licensed Psychologist: Colorado #2994
- Doctor of Psychology, Clinical Psychology – University of Denver, 2003
- Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology – University of Denver 2001
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology – University of Colorado at Boulder 1997; admitted to Phi Beta Kappa 1996
- Front Range Psychological Associates of Erie, LLC; Clinical Psychologist and Owner, 2006 – present
- Feinberg & Associates, Lexington, KY; Clinical Psychologist, 2003-2006
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Lexington, KY; Psychology Intern, 2002-2003
- University of Denver, Professional Psychology Center, Denver, CO; Psychology Extern, 1999-2002
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Denver, CO; Psychology Extern, 2001-2002
- Colorado Neurological Institute, Englewood, CO; Psychology Extern, 2000-2001
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Family Practice, Denver, CO; Psychology Extern, 2000-2001
- Aurora Community Mental Health Center, Aurora, CO; Psychology Extern, 1999-2000
- Public Education Campaign Coordinator, 2006-2016
- President’s Award Recipient, 2007
- Public Education Campaign, Western Region Coordinator 2011-2013
- Advisory Board Member and contributor, 2011-present