As a psychologist, I provide both psychological evaluations and treatment for mental health problems, stressors and disorders. I work with adults and teenagers, and have very limited openings for tweens (kids ages 9-12).
I offer psychotherapy to both couples and individuals. All sessions are about an hour in length.
Some common concerns with which I work:
- Addiction (including alcohol, marijuana and other substances)
- Anger Management
- Relationship Struggles
- Job Stress (including the stressors of parenthood)
- Anxiety, stress and worry related to high school (for example: social, academic, athletic, performance, substance, collegiate concerns)
- Pain/Physical Illness Management
I provide psychological evaluations on a limited basis:
- Pre-Surgical (bariatric, pain management, etc)
- Infant/Child Adoption
- Human Resources Matters
Coordination of Care/Consultation:
One the things I provide for current patients is coordination of their mental health care between multiple providers or agencies. For example, this might include working with primary care providers or psychiatrists to optimize psychological treatment through medication and therapy. This might also include working with teachers, school administrators and other care providers to ensure the best use of IEP’s and 504 plans. I also work collaboratively with substance abuse/chemical dependency programs to help folks successfully achieve and maintain sobriety.